Controls and monitors Components that runs on a scheduled basis or is invoked from PowerShell.
- Que – sequentially, one after another.
- Parallel – multiple jobs runs simultaneously.
- PowerShell – Jobs initiated using the function Invoke-xComponent
Examples of the repetition options:
- Every Sunday at 11 pm.
- The first Monday in a month.
- Every 5 minutes, Monday through Friday.
The Job Server
The jobs are handled by the Job Server which is a separate program installed with Fusion.
The server default runs within the current Fusion Session. But you cab configure the Job Server to run as an unattended Windows Service.
Need more help with this?
DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US HERE ..