Allows you to automatically run tasks multiple times with different input data/parameters. (Data Driven Automation – one by one)
No Programming Skills Required.
(The profound difference in productivity.)
Perform tasks For Each instance in input Data Set
- Document or Folder in SharePoint Library.
- Item in SharePoint List.
- Site in SharePoint Site Collection.
- File or Folder in FileShare.
- Line in CSV file.
- Row in Excel Table or Sheet.
- Row in Database Table or SQL Select.
- Master Data (Customers, Products, Employees, etc.)
- Row in OData/WebService result set.
All column values in context of each iteration are dynamically available as task Parameters.
Parameters have built-in Excel-style calculations to transform the value when used in tasks.
(Like a dynamic function being called, whenever a Parameter value is retrieved by a task.)
The input Data Sets them selves can be Parametrized.
(Dynamic selection criteria for CSV files, SharePoint Lists, Excel Tables and SQL queries.)
- Data Sets can even be nested – e.g. Generated one-by-one based on another Data Set.
|Data Driven Subscriptions||Subscribe to a task set by adding/updating File/Item/Row/etc|
|Logging||Extensive logging is performed for detailed analysis, tracing and audit reporting. (real-time or archived)|
|Batch Job||Once configured – job is ready for scheduled execution using the Built-in Batch Server.|
Need more help with this?
DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US HERE ..