Performance is greatly dependent on available Memory & CPU power
Microsoft .Net Framework requirements
- .Net Framework 4.6.2
- .Net Framework 3.5.x for access to SharePoint 2010
Minimum hardware requirements
- Monitor: Screen resolution of minimum 1280 × 1024
- 8 GB memory
- Disk space 50 GB
Recommended hardware requirements
- Monitor: Screen resolution of minimum 1920 × 1080
- 16 GB of memory
- 12 CPU cores
- Disk space 50 GB (500 GB is needed on the TEMP drive for encryption when doing high volumen upload to SPO)
- In a business critical production environment the recommendation is also to use SQL Server as the repository platform due to better performance and backup management.
You can use any version/edition of SQL Server. The database storage requirement is 30GB. You can migrate the Fusion Repository to SQL Server any time.
Supported Microsoft Windows versions
- Windows 10 (32/64)
- Windows Server 2012,2016,2019
Supported versions of Microsoft SharePoint
- MOSS 2007 (Read Only)
- On-Premises 2010, 2013, 2016
- Office 365
Supported Microsoft Office versions
Document properties like [DateCreated] can be extracted from office and PDF files, and used for metadata. This requires Office to be installed on the computer where the Software Program is running
- Office-2010 32bit
- Office 2010 64bit + hotfix: Office2010-kb2483230
- Office-2013 or later 32/64bit
- Office-2016 or later 32/64bit
- Office-365 32/64bit
Need more help with this?
DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US HERE ..