To Office 365 or SharePoint on-prem
Combine files in FileShares with metadata from Databases and migrate to SharePoint Document Libraries.
Create SharePoint Document Library Items based on the combination of file content from FileShares and metadata retrieved from almost any data source.
- Dynamically distribute the files to many SharePoint Document Libraries based on the source path, name and metadata. Or use hand crafted distribution scheme.
- Use metadata from the database and automatically convert to all SharePoint column types including Managed Metadata and Lookup.
- Set file Created & Modified timestamp from the physical file or metadata in the database.
- Keep user names for Created & Modified and automatically map to SharePoint users.
- Use original filename from FileShare or name the file using metadata from the database.
- Multiple schemes for uploading Document Version History.
- Enrich metadata from databases also after initial Document Library Items are created
- Automate multi-step migrations.
- Schedule migration jobs to run outside office hours or repetitive for incremental operation.
- Database support includes: SQL Server, ODBC, XML, JSON, CSV, Excel
|Approach 1 – Database initiated with FileShare file fetch (Video here…)|
|Approach 2 – FileShare initiated with metadata lookup in database|
|Approach 3 – FileShare initiated with metadata fetched from XML document (Video here…)|
How to acquire Fusion software license:
Need more help with this?
DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US HERE ..