Lots of important gains and how it works
- Add BULK & High-performance SharePoint processes to MS Flow
- No-Code: Extend the capabilities of Flow to include high-performance bulk operations with SharePoint List and Library Items.
- Use local resources without any gateway*.
Call Fusion jobs from Flow. No special gateways, connectors or azure needed:
- Just regular OOTB Flow + O365 or SP on-prem
- Simple low impact polling on a list (works great)
- Let FLOW invoke FUSION Job (Tasks & Process)
Calling MS Flow from Fusion Jobs:
- The job scheduling options include invoking a Flow when the job completes.
- Different Flows can be invoked when a job is Completed successfully, with Warnings or has with Error
- Flow can be invoked with parameters from the Fusion data transporter component target
it is hard to believe when you push a button on your phone and then 10 seconds later a job starts running in Fusion .. and when the job completes another flow takes over and sends a text message!
Flow works on 1 Item at a time and that takes time. Fusion Jobs are processing large volumes of files and data in parallel and therefore is more suited for BULK operations.
- Copy 10.000 files form a FileShare to SharePoint
- Delta copy 250 files that are new or have changed out of 300.000 files
- Update 50.000 items and set new managed metadata, set new ContentType, or values in Lookup Column while persisting Version, Modified, ModifiedBy
- and more things like that …
Performance matters! Many .. many times faster with FUSION
Fusion High-performance BULK features take Microsoft Flow to the next level.
Three Simple, yet powerful features to extend Flow & PowerApps
1. BULK: Conditional file replication/movement between any set of SharePoint environments (On-Perm/O365) or FileShares
2. BULK: Integrate data from any data source CSV, Excel, SQL etc.
3. BULK: Update complex Columns: ContentType, Managed metadata, Lookup.
! Persist Version, Created, CreatedBy, Modified, ModifiedBy
|Comprehensive set of features to Migrate and integrate Files & Data with SharePoint all triggered and parameterized from Flow or PowerApps. Managed from a single SharePoint List.|
|WANT TO KNOW MORE …|
- Microsoft Flow
- MS Flow with Fusion – Gains
- MS Flow/SharePoint Performance
- MS Flow – Nice to know
- MS Flow – Update List / Library Items
- MS Flow – Missing features
- MS Flow – Useful Links
- MS Flow and Excel
Need more help with this?
DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US HERE ..