We are proud of our high support quality
|CONTACT US FOR SUPPORT|
How to Request Support:
Request Support directly in the Software or Contact Us in our Support & Service Center
- All support issues must be submitted to our Support & Service Center, any other type of support method is considered as payable service time.
- All inquiries and dialog regarding finance, payments, and cancellation issues must be done in writing and submitted in our Support & Service system for your safety and our records and to avoid mistakes & misunderstanding
Requirement for Support:
- Active Software Assurance that covers the requested Support
- Acquired Agreement on more advanced Support
Considered as support:
- When issue is within a support level covered by the customer’s assurance and/or agreement
- When issue is of a character there can be solved within a short and simple 2-3 dialog replies
How to Request Support:
- Contact Us in our Support & Service Center and submit your request and issue or book a online meeting
- Just follow the instruction and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- For our team can make an effective support & service it is important to fill out the required information on the issue
- If there are missing needed issue information, this will be requested back to you before the support process can start, and delay can arise
Important to remember:
It is not always possible for our team to – come up straight away – with a great solution, or even make a good troubleshooting, without going deeper into the issue, maybe look into your installation, maybe collecting information, analyzing files and material, do a closer online diagnostic of the issue and configuration, this is considered as payable Service.
Not considered as support:
- Issue of a character there can’t be solved within the ticket in the Support & Service Center
- Issue of the type, we can’t solve within a short and effective dialog on max. 2-3 replies
- Issue of a kind, we can’t replicate in our Support & Service or Development Center
- Issue on a support level not covered by the customer’s agreement and/or assurance
Example of issues not considered as support:
- Phone, online and on-premises meetings
- Information gathering
- Material analyzing
- Diagnostic of installation
- Specific installation issues
- Service issues
Need more help with this?
DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US HERE ..