Lots of good reasons to keep software up-to-date
1) Not all main brands service-packs and upgrades are always great
- As we all know – Microsoft (and other big brands) – keeps making a lot of service-packs and updates and sometimes this affects a lot of other software there are working/running in cooperation with the brand software.
- Upgrade and make sure your software is up-to-date and will keep running perfectly!
2) Our Software Assurance guarantee only support & service for the latest 2 released versions
- When a software version is not supported anymore, there is no more guarantee for full standard access to software maintenance, upgrades, patches, support, and services.
- License Key for to old software versions can’t be supplied – Software version supported
3) Everybody who is using a too old version
- Will miss out on all the new enhancements
- Will be hit by old inconvenient proportions
- Will perceive and feel that outdated solutions are used
- Will maybe not be running, become unstable, etc.
Don’t worry – we are all the time making upgrades with fixes of all know issues
- Upgrade to the latest’s Generally Available (GA)
- Upgrade to the latest Release Candidate (RC)
- Best is to remember to upgrade at least one time a year to the latest GA version.
Need more help with this?
DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US HERE ..