The access to our Support and Service program with Maintenance
- for access to software usage rights, maintenance, upgrade, support and services
Software Assurance (SA) provides running and working software solutions:
- FREE – Usage rights in accordance with the end-user license agreement.
- FREE – 1st Level basic support through our Support & Service center.
- FREE – Availability to special discounts, tools, knowledgebase, downloads.
- ACCESS – To renewal, upgrade, patch and license key.
- ACCESS – The full support & service program.
- GUARANTEE – Software defects for up to 1 months after our GA version release date
- GUARANTEE – Service guarantee for paid services if the issue is defect software
SOFTWARE ASSURANCE ID
- Apon requesting maintenance, support or service the provider can always require the Software Assurance ID before delivery
- The ID is the invoice number from No-Code Solution where the Software Assurance is acquired
- (unless otherwise stated)
The Software Assurance (SA) is following the software license and the end-user of the software license.
- The software end-user is required to read and accept the terms and condition, before using our maintenance, support & service
- The software end-user has the right to get the maintenance, support & service directly with us or one of our Partners
- The software vendor is required to read and accept the terms and condition, before using our maintenance, support & service
- The software vendor is required to inform the software end-user in writing of our Software Assurance (SA)
- The software manufacturer or appointed partner has the right to provide maintenance, support & service
Accept of terms and conditions
- Every time the Software Assurance (SA) are acquired the latest terms and condition are at the same time accepted, also when the Software Assurance (SA) is incl./part of a software product
- Access and links to the Software Assurance (SA) terms & condition is part of our finance, sales, marketing, support & service material and it is the responsibility of the customer and end-user to be reading the terms before accepting
- The Software Assurance (SA) terms and conditions are subject to the respect of the terms and conditions within the End-user License Agreement
According to the End-user License Agreement (EULA) on nearly all our software, it is mandatory to have an active Software Assurance (SA) when using/running the software, unless the software has been purchased as a perpetual license and this is stated clearly on the purchase invoice
Make sure the software is running and working correctly
In most of our software, there is an expiry date connected and this date is synchronized with the Software Assurance (SA) period.
Software expire date:
- Normal our software will run according to the rental or subscription period
- Some software need online access for approval and verification of the period
- Some software will run limited up-to 7-30 days after the end of the subscription period
Software License Key
If the Software in use, have the possibility and is configured to automatic updates, you will get your License Key automatic after payment is approved.
If the Software in use, have the possibility to update directly from within the software, the software will be updated each time the user request it, as long as payment is approved
If the Software in use, don’t have the possibility, are not configured to automatic updates, or don’t have online access, then it is the customer’s responsibility to request and follow our guidelines for maintenance.
- Remember to request in good time, taking in consideration the delivery time
- The order process for a new period or License Key, can start as soon as payment is received and registered in our systems
- Make renewal planning”:https://docs.nocodesolution.com/support-services/1/en/topic/renewal-planning and make sure your payment is done in good time and you have requested a new period and/or Key License etc.
Support for the 2 latest software versions
The latest and newest General Available (GA) version and one version back.
Example: v7.1 as GA and v6.x as one version back
When a software version is not supported anymore, there is no more guarantee of:
- Access to normal software maintenance, upgrades, patches, support, and services.
- Money back guarantee for paid service, when the cause is a defect in our software
- Read more on Software version supported here
Support & Service Center
If an issue occurs, the end-user can use our Support & Service Center and our team will find the most effective and constructive way the solve the issue.
The issues will normally be prioritized in the order:
- Critical, High, Medium, Low
- First in – First out
All issues must be submitted to our ticket system, any other type of support method is considered as payable service time.
All inquiries and dialog regarding finance, payments, and cancellation issues must be submitted and done in writing in our Support & Service Center for your safety and our records and to avoid mistakes & misunderstanding
If the software within 1 month after the GA release date, turns out to be software defect and the issue is reported straight away
- We will straight away allocate resources to fix the issue and make an update asap
If your company or organization purchases our service assistance and the issue turns out to be caused mainly by a defect in our software
- We will convert the used time to a new open consultancy service plan.
- This Service guarantee only covers the latest GA software version.
Assurance Duration, Period and Cancellation
The Software Assurance secure continually delivery of professional support & service. We are using cost planning and booking of ready resources for minimum a remaining active period and the next upcoming full period.
- When Online Shopping – Date of payment
- When typically more manually Purchase Order Process – Next month from the invoice due date
- Payment has to be done before the start of the period & before any delivery
- The Software Assurance (SA) continues automatically for a new period, into cancellation and/or termination is done.
- All purchased Online, will automatically renew until you cancel the renewal
- All purchased typically more manually, will automatically invoice renew until you cancel the renewal
- If your organization needs to purchase the assurance by a yearly renewal with a Purchase Order Process (PO), then this is possible by an additional handling and process fee(s).
Cancellation must be done in writing:
- When Online purchased the cancellation must be done minimum 1 month before a new period starts
- When purchased typically more manually the cancellation must be done a period before a new period starts
Example; if a period is 12 months, cancellation must be done a minimum 12 months before a new period starts.
- Cancellation is first applicable when received and accepted in writing
Cancellation is done:
- When purchased Online follow the instruction on the purchase confirmation (Subscription Management)
- When purchased typically more manually follow the instruction on the purchase invoice (Cancellation)
- Make sure to pay the last invoice and period on time, to save further expenses on reminder fees, interest rates, etc.
- Any issues
- Read more on how to cancel here
Invoicing and payment
- Make sure to pay invoice and period on time, to save further expenses on reminder fees, interest rates, etc.
- Software Assurance invoicing and payment is normally handled directly from the software manufacturer to the end-user.
- Normally up-front alerts, invoices and/or PO Process will be started before a new period.
- It is end-users responsibility to update and inform the software manufacturer or supplier of any changes minimum 2-3 months before a new period. Failing to do so, and it results in new finance service handling, then this is possible by an additional handling and process fee(s).
- Example; New PO Number, E-mail address, Recipient, etc.
Software Assurance (SA) price is a 25 percent for a period on 12 months
The yearly 12-months assurance price is a percentage calculated on the end-users registered inventory of software licenses, but never less than the minimum price on the assurance.
Before the start of a new assurance period, the assurance price for the next period is calculated based on:
- The currently active and valid price sheet.
- Before any discounts etc.
- Previous or subsequent future prices, assurance fee, discounts, etc. does not create any precedent
- Value = The current prices on the registered software
- Percent = Assurance percent representing the Assurance price
- Period = 1 year (12 months)
- Value x Percent x Period = Price (Assurance price)
- 100 × 25% x 1 = 25
- Assurance start fee (only first time)
- A normal flat Invoice fee
- A renewal or PO Process fee will be added the invoice
- For extended services (as fill out of manually or IT forms, etc.) a fee and process cost will be added invoice or the account
- Bank cost and handling (as bank checks, transatlantic transfer cost, etc.) will be added invoice or the account
- Read more on Handling Fees here
Stable and fixed renewal prices
Select a renewal subscription plan with a longer period, example 2 or 3 years period
When adding more to the registered software license inventory
The assurance price on any software adding will be calculated and invoiced for the remaining months before alignment with the main assurance period can be executed.
Some requests may attract an extra cost due to the issue or task type, complexity or amount of work required to process and/or to solve it. In such a situation, we will inform and request accept before proceeding, unless otherwise agreed.
In any case, we don’t make a refund on payment for this type of agreement
Transfer of obligation
We reserve the right to transfer this agreement without notice and without further explanation to another company that will perform the obligations
We reserved the right to terminate this Software Assurance (SA) with 8 days notice without further explanation and without any refund when we perceive the cooperation no longer are productive and/or functional
Disclaimer and change eligibility
We accept no liability for errors and reserve the right to make changes to the Software Assurance (SA) once a year without any further notice!
All prices are subject to change without notice
All prices are excl. VAT
Need more help with this?
DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US HERE ..